Is precision nutrition all hype or the future of nutrition? How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected food access and choices? Do our nutritional needs change as we age? How can the world sustainably feed its growing population?
NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE is your source for the latest in nutrition science. Join us June 7-10, 2021 for a dynamic virtual program featuring research announcements, expert discussions and plenty of opportunities to network with top nutrition scientists and practitioners.
Get a sneak peek at the meeting program today!
NUTRITION 2021 LIVE ONLINE is the flagship online meeting of the American Society for Nutrition and the premier venue for nutritional professionals from around the globe. Last year's virtual meeting attracted 30,000 attendees and more than 1,300 original research studies have been submitted for presentation at this year's event. Information about scientific abstract presentations and additional events will be added in the coming months.
Register for a press pass
Qualifying journalists are invited to attend and receive:
- Full, complimentary access to all virtual meeting sessions
- 24-hour access to four days of live and pre-recorded content
- Opportunities to connect with a global community of nutrition experts
- Early access to embargoed materials featuring high-impact research
- Personal introductions for one-on-one interviews with featured scientists
Stay in the know
Join the discussion and get the latest nutrition news.
- Subscribe for email updates geared for journalists
- Follow #NutritionLiveOnline on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
(571) 271-1986 (mobile)
About the American Society for Nutrition (ASN)
ASN is the preeminent professional organization for nutrition research scientists and clinicians around the world. Founded in 1928, the society brings together the top nutrition researchers, medical practitioners, policy makers and industry leaders to advance our knowledge and application of nutrition. ASN publishes four peer-reviewed journals and provides education and professional development opportunities to advance nutrition research, practice and education. http://www.